May 26, 2010

The beauty of night


Oh night,
My night,
Why do I love you so much?
Is it the absoluteness I love about you?
Or your primness is such?

Why do you look so beautiful?
As I can’t take my eyes off from you?
Is it the immaculate face of yours,
Or your ornaments make it so.

Stars ask me to become naughty,
Moon reminds me to smile;
The breeze asks me to feel love,
And that vivid white light asks me to be worthwhile.

Those stars,
There is a lot they mean,
Few of them are aligned like diamonds in a necklace
And the brightest one at the middle of your face becomes your nose pin.

That moon,
It has an eternal smile,
Sometimes coquettish,
Like a girl’s smile when she is teased by her lover,
Sometimes enchanting,
Which portraits it in my eyes.

Gentle breeze asks me to feel you,
To the depth of my heart;
It gives me a clue of your embrace,
And tells me we are not apart.

The white light you shower
is your love to me,
Which gives me strength in order,
To conquer the odds and live apart from thee.

Oh night my wonderful night,
When I walk with you;
You answer all my questions,
And calms each aggravated issue.

2 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!! such a beautiful & sweettttt desription of night.......wonderfully written....gr888888 job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raat KHubsurat hai neend kyun nahi aati ??

    raat khubsurat hai neend kyun nahi
    aati ??

    kaisey aayegi bhala

    jab tak mainey nahi hai kaha

    shubratri papajiiiiiiii :) wow mainey yeh poem pehle kyun nahi dekhi :( inni mast tu likhna kabhi mat chodna bhai :) its simply amazing and Wowwwwwwwwww as Rinki russ says it above...and also seriously become one of my favourites too :)

    ReplyDelete