Sep 9, 2011

Poem, proposing your love and life to a girl

poem proposing your love to a girl




I lost your track many times
Now even such thought is lethal,
That time made me realize
That you are nothing but ethereal

With a beautiful soul,
Golden values in your heart,
You are a girl of integrity
And prettiest on this behalf.

The face of a naughty child,
Wearing the purest smile;
Oh girl you rule my heart,
From a distance of a hundred miles.

Oh my bliss
Oh my little star,
This is the day
And I want to make it large

I need not to announce
I need not to declare;
I just need to confess
And I need to share.

Oh my pearl
Oh my charm
Love brought the courage to me
And I have to ask;

I have to ask,
If you will with me,
Till the eternity ends
To the day my breath lasts.



PS: This proposal has never been tried, try something better at your own ;) 

11 comments:

  1. v naice poem ... nthng can b a better proposal ....blv me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. so u r coming wid more of such ?? i love dem

    ReplyDelete
  3. go thru them

    http://tushar-rational-thinking.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-wish-i-could.html

    http://tushar-rational-thinking.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-can-i-love-other.html

    http://tushar-rational-thinking.blogspot.com/2010/02/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes .. life is life .. a perfect blend of everything for everyone ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @all .. if you have liked the posts at my blog .. kindly share it with you friends on social networking sites .. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hai hai hai hai haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Allah!!!!!!
    woh ladki toh flat ho jaati bhai :) kinna kinna pyaara likha hai Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P so lovey dovey ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh padhtey padhtey aankon main aasu aa gaye............ooooooooooooooo tere liye sachi main koi special jannat ki pari bani hai jo aaney main bahut der laga rahi hai...:P teri pyaari manisha...hmmmm

    Sachi too good i love it!! and it has become my favourite now after night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. iska title change kar kuch samaj nahi aaya ? is it the poem proposing the the love to a girl or a boy

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mehnaz singh ... beta upar title padho poem ka .. samajh aa jayega .. and when i am a boy and i m straight too .. then why wud i write such things for a boy ... :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Online marriage sites are very popular nowadays. People enjoy this kind of site. They found their dating partner on this love side.  how to know if you like someone  This is one of the best marriage sites. 

    ReplyDelete