Mar 1, 2010

How can i love the other ?

How can I love the other?

As,
I have seen a lake,
Right from the top of a hill;
It was like your white curtain,
Blowing against your will;

As,
I have heard the echo of birds,
Right in the middle of a jungle;
I turned around to find them,
But it was your joyous giggle;

As,
I have seen the smoke trailing a ship,
When I was on a beach;
It looked like your hairs,
When I was chasing you and you were out of reach;

As,
I have felt the softness of feather
Which fell down on my cheek;
It was like your lips,
When you gave a good bye kiss for a week;

As,
I have seen the innocence,
Deep in the eyes of a deer;
The same I sensed in your eyes,
When a year was short and a week was longer;

But,
Oh my painted women,
I have never seen you anywhere;
Come true on this earth,
And I will keep you in my heart forever;

As
Here is a life you need to flourish
Come before I get infirm
The hope of a miracle has turned into a wish
And my believe in you is firm


Tell me, how can I love the other?

13 comments:

  1. gud one...your work is getting sharper wid every post.but this poem is showing once again that u feel happy when u r in yr dreamworld and reality u dont want to accept.and if u love what u creat in yr dream u will never able to love someone in real coz when we imagine we imagine the best and perfact and in real there is no such thing called PERFACT.GOOD WORK....KEEP GOING:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the poem... i must say i was actually able feel the emotions reading this... keep the good work going :)

    isha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u so very much isha ... i need feed backs for every post i write over here ... thanks for reading word by word and emotion by emotion .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting attempt!..kudos to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This poem rhymes "eyes" with "realise"....
    superrrrrrr coool!!!!!!!!!!
    these 4 lines :
    "But,Oh my painted women,
    I have never seen you anywhere;
    Come true on this earth,
    And I will keep you in my heart forever"
    sounds like "M.F.HUSAIN"...he he:):).........one woman kinda guy...lolzzz:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey u deleted your latest post about GOD ... ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. who said so ... its there ... stilll

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVELY! I wish and pray to God/Allah that you get your dream girl/ painted women very soon :) very cute poem bhai it brings out thy emotions very clearly...just like in that movie Dil to pagal hai where SRK imagines MAYA :) his dream girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey chote .. thanks ya ... i wrote it long back ago .. more than an year back ... i don't know how and why it clicked to my mind again

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH I c bhai :) ..ya its afterall to say thoughts bhai kab kaha chale jaate hai u never no! kaunsi baat kis baat kaunsi paheli nething thoughts your thoughts my thoughts every one's thots keep on coming n goin! eacn n everytime n u remember many a things often revolving around these thots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. u will surely get your painted women....she is right dere waiting for u .... :) u seem gem of a prson

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha ... that poem is a fantasy and with impossibility as its virtue ..

    thanks for ur generous comment

    ReplyDelete