Nov 29, 2009

i wish i could






I saw a girl;
Beautiful, shiny, lavishing like a pearl;
She was bright like the moon,
Took my painful mind away with her like a boon;
Her presence and my feelings were yet to believe,
Cutting all the voices and listening to her unheard words was such a relieve;
I know she was only visible to me,
Otherwise the world would have gone crazy;
My mind told me that it's not the right time to judge,
So I couldn't confess to me that it was love;
But the feelings were so authoritative,
My mind said those merciful word again, “you don’t want to do it”;
My mind refrained again,
And I left the place wishing not to see her ever again;
If there is a field beyond the right and the wrong,
I wish to create her again and walk along.


3 comments:

  1. nice one! shows the struggle of yr mind and yr heart and as always yr mind wins..but leaving some helplessness behind as u want to listen to yr heart but forcefully yr minds stops u.yr words are beautifully showing yr helplessness.gud one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r a true romantic man !! must say...v beautiful ... i wish u all the best for ur lyf ....may u get all d happinesss n may all ur poems come true n love is showered all over u again :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those who know me won't agree with u ;) ... thanks for the wishes

    ReplyDelete