Nov 29, 2009

Come on, let's dare to leave !!


Someone inside me is saying these things from a long ago.. How long can be conceived by the fact that he has said these words so many times that I can remember each of them...

He says...

I want to live.. I want to live to live the life, i want to live to admire that reason because of which I am in existence. I have a reason to live and the reason is very selfish. I just want to agree those people who say that the world is beautiful. I have experienced not the worst but its casual part being where you always have to have a reason to be happy. I want to live in a world where happiness is in abundance, so that to feel it you just have to open your arms not even wide. An intelligent person may argue and say "happiness is just a state of mind, if u r wise enough you can achieve it right now and if you aren't then what's the issue?". I am neither a sage nor a saint, or maybe i am not wise enough, does it mean i don't deserve happiness? What if i am so desperate; what if i am so restless; what if i am over ambitious or what the fuck if i have countless desires? Don't I have a way? No there is one indeed. At least i believe that. Maybe it won't lead to the absolute final destination but least i would be happy walking. My path is not a rose bed like others who claims that they have achieved it by a daily practice of sitting in a peaceful environment at the front of lighted candles and chanting "peace" "god" "peace" "happiness". On my chosen way there will be winds blowing on my face, always trying to push me back, there will be a fiery sun shining overhead leaving me in pain. The distance will be long and there will be no turning back. And why should I return, after all there is nothing which will need me when i will far away, and i am taking utmost care of it.

Now it was my turn, and i asked, what you will do if there is a storm during? He thought of the best way and answered "i will anchor myself and wait for the misery to come to an end".

The fruit you are looking for, will it be there...? He said, I don't know but it's surely not here.

Like what the fruit is supposed to taste? He answered; it is supposed to have a taste I never had.

I finally asked "When you are departing?"... He said not only me; both of us have started our journey since you are writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment